Coaching and Mentoring for Leaders and Managers: Master Class 2019
23-24 April 2020: Aviator Hotel, OR Tambo Airport
Coaching and Mentoring is an effective approach to developing employees. Organizations basically engage in coaching and mentoring to maximize knowledge transfer and increase the skills levels of individuals involved. This is usually done to facilitate succession planning as the Organization prepares and trains future leaders for the work ahead. Core skills are transferred in a systematic way such that a learning channel is created that effectively transfers knowledge within an organization. This effectively safeguards a Company against collapse as potential leaders are constantly identified and core skills transferred to them if ever older leaders retire or leave the organization.
It is the aim of the Master Class to help Managers to:
- Rediscover Coaching and Mentoring in the 21st Century
- Explore the values and attitudes necessary for coaching and mentoring
- Identify the need for coaching and mentoring in an organization
- Unpack the business case for Mentoring and Coaching
- Discover Return on Investment in Coaching and Mentoring
- Understand financial implications of the process
- Design an organizational Coaching and Mentoring program
- Develop a plan for individual coaching and mentoring within a team environment
- Navigate ethical and legal considerations of the process
- Refine Monitoring and Evaluation strategies involved in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Prepare strategies around Cross cultural coaching and mentoring
The Master Class will be facilitated by renowned HR Proffessional Yusuf Mahomedy who is currently the Chief Executive Officer of the Association Executive Network of South Africa. (AENSA). Yusuf was the recipient of the HR Strategic Leadership Award at the World HRD Congress in 2011.
The Master Class targets Human Resources Managers and Leaders as well as Transformation leaders and Managers. All departmental leaders and Managers who are tasked with managing teams under them are welcome.
Registration fee: ZAR 8 999.00
How to register for the Training
Registration can only be done by completing the attached registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org