SkillingSA is pleased to announce that it will be hosting the Workplace Skills Planning & Skills Development Facilitators Summit 2018
Date :28-29 November 2018
Venue: Protea Hotel Sea Point
The event is intended for:
Skills Development Facilitator / Practitioner
- Enterprise Resource Planner
- Human Resources Planner
- Skills Development Strategist
- Training Analyst
- Workforce Planning Analyst
Themes to be interrogated include:
- Professional Development Programmes for SDFs
- Learn on Skills Development Policy Frameworks
- Understanding Skills Development and The Bottom Line
- Assist the employer and employees to develop a Workplace Skills Plan which complies with the requirements of the SETA
- Advise the employer on the implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan
- Assist the employer to draft an Annual Training Report on the implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan
- Advise the employer on the quality assurance requirements set by the SETA
- Understand Legislation that impacts on Skills Development
SkillingSA is a Research and Conferencing organisation. We research topical trends in government and business circles. Our findings inform the rich content of our Conferences and Seminars.
We pride ourselves with two things:
- Our events present very topical issues, Hot topics!
- Our presenters are knowledgeable and qualified in the subject area!
Visit our website on www.skillingsa.co.za
The investment is R9 999.00 !